E1.20 RDM (Remote Device Management) Protocol Forums  

Go Back   E1.20 RDM (Remote Device Management) Protocol Forums > RDM User Forums > RDM Marketplace Discussion

RDM Marketplace Discussion Discussion for any products that include RDM functionality.

Old March 8th, 2010   #1
hamish

Send a message via Skype™ to hamish
Default JESE DMX-TRI RDM USB Controller

Hello to all.

We manufacture generic RDM Control solutions for interrogating and configuring RDM compliant equipment.

The RDM-TRI and JESE GetSet, a Windows application, provide a universal control solution for managing RDM fixtures.
The RDM-TRI is protocol aware and has on-board discovery for the fastest possible discovery time.
A major feature of the interface is it's protocol management and exception handling, greatly reducing the demand on the host PC resources.

The DMX-TRI is similar to the RDM-TRI and targeted at DMX512 only implementations. The DMX-TRI may be upgraded at a later stage for use with JESE GetSet making it a future proof DMX solution.

JESE Probo is a free Windows application provided with the DMX-TRI to generate and monitor DMX512 levels as well as configure the interface.

For application developers, the PC interface specifications for all products are published and available from our download page.

Hamish Dumbreck

Last edited by hamish; April 20th, 2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Update
hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2016   #2
aimnorthwest

Default Integrity

I have RDM-TRI MK2 and GetSet. How do I confirm my GetSet is latest version? Can I download newer version if available? Can I get a license to run Integrity on RDM-TRI MK2, I already have the software and use with my DMXter4 but would like to be able to use your box as well.
aimnorthwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2016   #3
hamish

Send a message via Skype™ to hamish
Default Support

Hi John.

Thank you for you contact on the forum.

Quick answers to your questions:
GetSet will notify you when updates are available, alternatively, you may access all details and downloads related to your hardware through the web portal at http://www.jese.co.uk/support with the details on your hardware serial label.

The RDM Integrity license is associated with a hardware device. We can issue licences for additional hardware.

For further assistance, please feel free to speak to us on +44 (0) 1647 441166
Old December 1st, 2019   #4
shawn

How does one talk to the controller over USB? For example, if I want to do my own RDM. Does it use something like the Enttec DMX USB Pro Widget protocol? (https://dol2kh495zr52.cloudfront.net...o_api_spec.pdf)
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2020   #5
peternewman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
How does one talk to the controller over USB? For example, if I want to do my own RDM. Does it use something like the Enttec DMX USB Pro Widget protocol?
Hi Shawn, It uses a custom protocol, there is details in the user guide here: https://www.jese.co.uk/download.php?...r_guide-10.pdf

Alternatively OLA has an example implementation: https://github.com/OpenLightingProje...xTriWidget.cpp
peternewman is offline   Reply With Quote