E1.20 RDM (Remote Device Management) Protocol Forums  

Go Back   E1.20 RDM (Remote Device Management) Protocol Forums > RDM Developer Forums > RDM General Implementation Discussion

RDM General Implementation Discussion General Discussion and questions relating to implementing RDM in a product.

Old December 7th, 2015   #1
dj41354

Default Integrity software (Goddard, Jese Controllers)

So I'm playing with the 'Integrity" software so I can run the automatic RDM testing suite with my Goddard DMXter4... pretty impressive stuff. Has anyone else purchased this?.. Is it mature?.. or does it still have work that needs to be done?
I'll be posting some more results/thoughts as I get some more hands on time with it.
Thanks..
DougJ / BlackTank.
dj41354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2015   #2
dj41354

This is an amazing piece of software. It's real time performance is incredible, it's ease of use is fantastic, and it's thoroughness seems awesome (although I admit to being a newbie to this realm..) I never would have been able to find as many "issues" with my RDM responder code without this. I'm running this on a Goddard DMXter4 RDM. The people at Goddard are equally amazing... It's reassuring that there are still qualified, competent, and responsive technical people out there.
DougJ
dj41354 is offline   Reply With Quote