E1.20 RDM (Remote Device Management) Protocol Forums  

Go Back   E1.20 RDM (Remote Device Management) Protocol Forums > RDM User Forums > RDM Marketplace Discussion

RDM Marketplace Discussion Discussion for any products that include RDM functionality.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 16th, 2017   #1
jdupre

Question Swisson support of manufacturer specific PIDs?

I have a Swisson XMT-350 RDM controller / DMX tester. I'm trying to look at manufacture-specific parameters from a responder, but I do not see how to query the responder to get them. (When looking at the communication between the two, I can see the controller sends the get SUPPORTED_PARAMETERS request, and the responder replies, but the controller never sends any PARAMETER_DESCRIPTION requests.)

Does anyone know if the XMT-350 supports get and set of manufacturer specific parameters?

Can someone suggest a tester that does support manufacturer specific parameters?

- Joe
jdupre is offline   Reply With Quote